Sunday, February 7, 2010

Spring 2010

Life is supposed to be extremely hectic at the moment, but it's not. Why? Because I decided not to take things too seriously. I have been on the relaxing track ever since school started. Been out of the house every night for volleyball games and been hanging out with friends for quite a bit. Work is taking up my time too. not to mentioned facebook. damnit! feeling kinda guilty at the moment. The call to mum didn't help make me feel better.

Talking to her always seems kinda pressuring. the way she expressed her hidden expectations of me is killing me. I don't want to live up to her standards. She has her chance to live up to her OWN standard and, this is my chance to live up to mine.

Whatever it is, I need to straighten up soon, before all the good opportunities go down the drain.
Things to do:
1. Crappy pile of Homework
2. Internship applications
3. Study for Mcat
4. Take the Mcat
5. Look up future schools

Gosh. Gotta go. =.=
Catch up with you guys on msn.
Take care.

kan hui

No comments:

Post a Comment