Sunday, January 17, 2010

New semester ahead!

HELLO! Winter's break is about to come to an end. 2 more days of good comfort and rest, and I'll have to drag my feet to classes again. T.T The holidays has been one of the best, because it was exactly what i wanted to do..relax, watch movies, visit places, catch up with friends and of course, my favorite part! SLEEEP!!!!! ZZZZzzzZZ. oH gosh, it's unbelievable that I can sleep so much.:D Feels good!

There's a whole list of things I need to get done before school starts:
1) Laundry
2) Wash car (Initial color was black, my roomie said it now looks like it's white)
3) Clean room
4) Buy notebooks
5) Buy textbooks
6) Set goals for the sem.
7) Visit a friend
8) Sell used textbooks

Yeah, that's pretty much it. This semester is going to be one of the busiest! I hope I can get through it just as well without missing out all the fun and abandoning my social life. Alright laundry time! Take care friends!

Hui

No comments:

Post a Comment